Who Are the Top Retail Hardware and Home Improvement Buyers in Canada?
- Retail Chains (Home Depot Canada, Canadian Tire, Lowe’s Canada)
- Co-ops (Home Hardware, Federated Co-op)
- Buying Groups (Castle, TIMBER MART, ILDC, Sexton, TORBSA, Delroc, BMR)
- Key independents (Kent, McMunn & Yates, WSB Titan)
- Mass Merchants (Walmart Canada)
- Club stores (Costco Canada)
- Wholesalers (Orgill, CanWel, CanSave)
All the information you need to do business with your customers:
- Full listings of the buyers at all of the major home improvement retailers in Canada
- Company addresses, phone and fax, emails and websites
- Key buyers and their categories
- Key executives and management teams
- Number of stores owned or served
- buying group affiliations
- Annual sales and key categories served
- Breakdown of customers by type
The Who’s Who is indispensable for anyone trying to expand their leads and understand who the top retail buyers are. Every sales team, every marketing research team, should have their own copy.
$229 for Hardlines weekly Subscribers
+ $9 shipping and handling +HST
Not sure which Hardlines Report you are looking for? Click here to view a handy comparison chart!