Place your own classified ad
75 word minimum for classified ads
2 weeks in our weekly newsletter and right here on this website costs $2.99 per word*
4 weeks in our weekly newsletter and right here on this website costs $3.99 per word*
A logo is an additional one-time set up fee of $149.99*
*plus applicable taxes
For a free quote, email your ad copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEALER DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Home Hardware has an exciting opportunity for a driven self-starter who will be responsible for the growth of Home Hardware Market Share through the aggressive conversion of Dealer Owners from other Banners and potential Greenfield locations to Home Hardware. If you are a strong communicator and thrive in a competitive and fast paced environment, please make an application today!
This is a remote position; due to the extensive travel throughout Atlantic Canada and Quebec, there is a preference for applicants based in these areas.
- Through existing contacts or cold calling aggressively meet with other banners promoting the Home Hardware program.
- Present Home Hardware Systems and services and programs to all interested applicants.
- Start and complete the Home Hardware Application Process with interested Dealers.
- Coordinate Banner conversion change-over for a seamless transition, provide on-boarding/training for new banner conversion Home Dealers.
- Collaborate with retail operations to drive Market growth through Banner conversions, Greenfields (New Dealer Owners).
- Work closely with Senior Development manager to maintain a Data Base of applicants, prepare target market reports for potential new locations
- A strong understanding of the Home Improvement Market and the strategy needed to succeed in a highly competitive market.
- Thorough understanding of the Retail industry, LBM (Lumber and Building Materials), and basic accounting.
- Excellent communication, oral and written, planning, organizational, negotiating and presentation skills.
- Computer literate with strong knowledge of MS Office, Power point, Teams, outlook, Excel.
- Bilingual (English and French) would be an asset.
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout Atlantic Canada and Quebec.
For the full job posting, please visit our Careers page at www.homehardware.ca/en/careers
Saint-Gobain Abrasives is currently seeking candidates who are persistent, tenacious and possess a high level of energy to fulfill the DIY Retail Sales Supervisor role for their established abrasives territory, set up for significant growth opportunities. The ideal candidate is self-motivated along with a demonstrated track record of successfully managing territory accounts.
The Sales Supervisor position is key to providing territory coverage to the following areas: Ontario and Western Provinces
To Apply please visit: https://careers.saint-gobain-northamerica.com/career-search/job/?id=CAN00086
Job Opportunity- Senior National Account Manager- Kidde Canada Sales
Carrier’s Fire & Security business develops a comprehensive product portfolio to protect buildings, people, and assets; providing innovative products that include fire extinguishers, carbon monoxide, and smoke detectors, fire suppression systems, advanced software and hardware, IP solutions, wireless communications, electronic locking systems, and mobile applications,. Among its leading brands are Kidde, LenelS2, Supra, Onity, Fenwal, and Marioff, offering robust security and life safety systems, affordable, flexible lock and key management solutions, and fire safety equipment and systems.
Kidde Canada, a division of Carrier Fire & Security, is seeking a Senior National Sales Account Manager to lead top National Accounts in Canada with responsibilities that include working with sales and marketing groups to provide action plans for achieving price integrity, margin enhancement, and well-coordinated project execution and growth within the assigned channel. Reporting to the Vice President of Retail Sales, the Account Manager will emphasize execution of strategic sales and marketing goals at the retail level.
For more information, please click here: Senior National Account Manager Canada at Carrier