HARDLINES brings you the latest news about the Retail Home Improvement Industry, every Monday morning.
The HARDLINES WEEKLY REPORT is your reliable Canadian source for industry intelligence. Whether you are a retailer, wholesaler or vendor, you will benefit from the latest proprietary news and insights that HARDLINES WEEKLY REPORT offers—like who’s joined your favourite buying group over the past week, where Lowe’s will open next, who the new buyer at Canadian Tire is, the latest vendor programs at Home Depot, how the industry’s best independents keep positioning themselves for growth— and so much more.
Every Monday morning, HARDLINES WEEKLY REPORT delivers the latest:
- Retail news and trends
- Information on store openings
- Buyer changes at major retailers like Lowe’s, Home Depot and Home Hardware
- Mergers and takeovers
- Industry statistics on housing and retail
- Details of the performance of the industry’s top retailers
- and much more!
But wait. There’s more. You’ll also get, at no extra cost:
- Free, password-protected access to our Hardlines Archives, featuring 10 years of back issues—a history record of the industry at your fingertips;
- Front-of-the-line access to all our events: You’ll hear about the Hardlines Conference and our exclusive Industry Breakfasts before anyone else;
- Breaking News Service, an exclusive for Hardlines Premium Members. If something big breaks in the industry, you’ll be the first to know;
- Huge discounts on all our other products and services. As part of the Hardlines Family, you are entitled to discounts on special reports and our proprietary research that will more than equal the cost of your annual subscription.
Over 4,000 hardware and home improvement managers and executives start their week with their paid subscription to HARDLINES WEEKLY REPORT. It’s the trusted e-Newsletter service for the home improvement industry. Like you, they want to stay on top of their customers—and competitors. Your membership in the HARDLINES Family means increased knowledge, combined with big savings on all our other products and services.
Your membership in the HARDLINES Family means big savings.
Hardlines Premium Members enjoy big discounts on other HARDLINES Reports, Directories and Events. Those savings can quickly equal the cost of your subscription many times over!
Pricing: 1 year (47 issues)
1-3 Subscribers: $495
4-6 Subscribers: $660
7-10 Subscribers: $795
11-20 Subscribers: $1,110
21-30 Subscribers: $1,425
We have packages for up to 100 subscribers!
1. There are no longer separate categories (i.e., branch, etc.)
2. A Canadian company with subscribers in the U.S. as well will be treated as one company subscription.
3. A report may be ordered by anyone in the company at the low subscriber rate, so long as that company has at least one subscriber to the HARDLINES weekly e-newsletter.