In-Depth Data on the Retail Home Improvement Industry in Canada
Your only source available for a full analysis of the size and growth of the industry!
The Annual Retail Report includes everything we know about the industry, newly expanded with more analysis and data than ever before! Featuring industry sales data as of year-end 2017 and up-to-date analysis of marketplace trends.
Tired of trying to figure out how big the market is? What your sales potential could be with your top customers? Or how your competing retail group is maximizing its offering to online and pro customers?
Our Annual Retail Report has EVERYTHING you need to know about the retail home improvement industry in Canada:
- The size of the industry year-over-year,
- in-depth analysis of the the top players, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Home Hardware & Canadian Tire,
- the winning formats- how the independents are faring against the big boxes,
- the hot provinces and how market shares have changed year over year,
- the newest retail trends and challenges facing retailers today,
- important forecasts for the industry in 2017 and 2018.
This proprietary information about the industry that’s just not available anywhere else.
We make it easy for you to plan – and to present your plans – for the year ahead.
No Sales Director or Marketing Manager should be without this indispensable industry intelligence tool.
- The size of the Home Improvement Industry;
- Market share by store formats and province;
- The sales of Top 20 home improvement retailers;
- The Top Four: A closer look at the metrics and strategies of the industry’s biggest retailers;
- Big Boxes: ranking of players, market share, annualized growth;
- Buying groups: ranking, sales and market shares, strategies for dealer growth;
- Recap of conditions affecting the industry;
- Analysis of trends and business conditions in this industry;
- Forecasts for the industry in 2017 and 2018.
We’ve done the work for you:
In Handy PowerPoint format, the Retail Report is now larger and more comprehensive than ever. With more than 170 PPT slides — including almost 40 charts and graphs, plus dozens of photographs — it lets you build your own presentation! Here are just some of the sections in this Report:
- The industry as we see it
- Growth outlook for dealers
- Market share by store format
- Market share by province
- Top 20 retailers ranked by sales
- RONA’s expansion strategy
- Home Hardware’s initiatives for growth
- Market shares of the Top Four retailers
- Who are the big boxes
- Expansion plans for the big boxes
- Buying group affiliations
- Forecasts for industry growth
- Forecasts of industry trends
- An addendum with industry definitions
- An addendum with important facts about Canada
Act now to get your copy of the Retail Home Improvement Report! It will save you hundreds of hours of research time.
Featuring proprietary information
not available from any other source!
2018 version with 2017 data will come out in June 2018!
This is without a doubt our most popular “must-have” Report.
This incredible Report is truly a marketer’s dream. Do not start your annual planning without this vital, proprietary information.
2018/2019 Edition (data to year-end 2017): $1,515 (+HST)
Hardlines weekly Newsletter Subscribers pay only: $1,025 (+HST)